For generations we have helped Maine businesses outfit their employees with comfortable and properly fitted footwear.
• Lamey Wellehan will provide your employees with the footwear that you require and that will help them get the job done.
• Lamey Wellehan’s foot health services help reduce absences and worker’s compensation issues.
• You’ll receive a 10% discount off all regularly-priced footwear and inserts.
• Selection: Our stores stock thousands of shoes and boots from all of the top brands – Keen, Chippewa, Wolverine, Carolina, Timberland, and more.
• Convenience: Our six locations in Maine are open 7 days a week so your employees can visit us at the time best for them and at the store closest to them.
• Customization: We can take your purchase order, or create a customized voucher for you and your staff, specifying what can be purchased and how much is allowed to be charged.
• Service: We know how to measure feet and fit shoes properly. Our staff included Retail Pedorthist Specialists who understand feet and can help with foot issues and concerns.
• Efficiency: Purchases can be made in any Lamey Wellehan store, but billing is centralized. You’ll receive one monthly statement for all purchases.
A tailored program that fits your company’s needs. Open a 30 day charge account with us and your employees can come into our stores for the shoes they need. Examples include:
Purchases can have a specific price limit, with any overage paid by the employee (for example, the limit could be $100 per shoe or per transaction).
Purchases can be allowed for specific product group(s) (safety toe only, insulated only, orthotics or arch supports, etc.).
We can create a voucher that you sign and distribute to your employees, authorizing the purchase.